Presentation Guidelines for Poster Sessions at the 2018 WCPG
- Posters must be mounted by 10:00 a.m. on the day of the poster session.
- Posters must be removed no later than 1 hour after the scheduled poster session or they will be discarded.
- Posters are grouped by classification for the convenience of those attending the sessions. Each poster board will be numbered. Please do not remove the numbers.
- The maximum area per poster is 2.1 meters high by 0.9 meter wide. The poster should be in portrait format (vertical layout)
- A copy of the submitted abstract printed separately from your poster should be available upon request.
- Remember that illustrations and text will be read by interested scientists from distances of about 1 meter or more. Keep them simple and use large font. Charts, drawings, and illustrations should be heavily drawn.
- Keep presentation as lightweight as possible. Do not mount materials on heavy board because it will be difficult to affix the materials to the poster board.
- Disclosures for ALL AUTHORS should be included on the poster.
- Hook Velcro must be used to hang your poster. Please ensure you bring the amount needed for your poster. ISPG will not have any available onsite. Push-pins, tacks, and blu-tac may NOT be used.
If you have any questions please contact the Executive Office at email@example.com